- Uppsala University 1995-2005
• PhD in Theoretical/Computational Physics (Solid State Theory) PhD Thesis: “Electronic Transport in Materials” • Licentiate in Theoretical/Computational Physics (Solid State Theory) Licentiate Thesis: “Transport Properties of Tunnel-coupled Quantum Wires in a Magnetic Field” • Master of Science in Theoretical/Computational Physics (Solid State Theory), Master thesis: “Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots in High Magnetic Fields”
- Current Company 2020 - Present
Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Deep Reinforcement Learning, NLP, Natural Language Processing, and Predictive Analytics for Materials Design: Characterisation, Analysis and Prediction.
- Self-employed 2019 - Present
Consulting varying from numerical solutions to commercializing technology and assisting the spin-off process. Connecting nanotech people between industry and academia.
- Nanomatch GmbH 2018 - 2018
Designed new use cases for the established technological solutions
- Institute of Nanotechnology KIT 2014 - 2018
Research group of Prof Dr Wolfgang Wenzel “Nanoscale and Biomolecular Simulation” • In silico design of molecular materials for applications within organic electronics (OLED, OPV, etc.) • Computer aided materials design: developed a multi-scale model to make predictive mobility simulations a possibility even for non-experts, • Organisation and execution of projects with partners from both industry and academia (including EC coordinated projects, e.g. MODIGLIANI) • Guidance of bachelor, master and PhD students at Physics Faculty, KIT • Administrative duties as coordination of Virtual Materials Design at KIT
- Nanomatch GmbH 2014 - 2017
Founder. Established and nurtured several industrial contracts with small, medium and large enterprises • Devised consulting projects with industrial partners: software sales, knowhow transfers and integrated cloud solutions
- Institute of Nanotechnology / Steinbuch Centre for Computing, KIT 2006 - 2013
Post Doc in theoretical physics, computational physics, scientific simulation and synthetic chemistry research groups
Developed a simple to use graphical interface for modelling on HPC resources, allowing experimentalists and applied scientists to set up complex calculation workflows (www.multiscale-modelling.eu) • Performed electronic structure calculations as support to deeper understand various molecular electronics experiments