- National Technical University of Athens – University of Piraeus, Greece 2009-2011
• Field of Study: Production Management • Thesis: “Analysis and improvement of a credit control information system.” (Grade: 10/10) • GPA:8.27/10
- National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Athens, Greece 2003-2008
• Field of Study: Energy • Study Flows: Computer Science, Computer Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Electric Power Systems, Energy Conversion, High Voltages and Industry Applications. ▪ Diploma Thesis: “Development and Evaluation of an Innovative Optimization method using Evolutional Programming” (Grade: 10/10). Diploma Thesis’ work published in Scientific Journal Article. • GPA: 8.00/10
- Current Company 2011 - Present
- Hellenic Army 2010 - 2011
• Military obligations fulfilled. • Cryptographic systems, microwave communication, radios, Classified information transmission and handling. • Maintenance and operation of the military IT infrastructure.
- CASP SA, Greece 2010 - 2010
• Full-time occupation. Worked as a member of a team to design and implement web applications. (Java EE, PL/SQL, JAVA SE, STRUTS, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, XML/XSD, Discrete Event Simulation and Optimization Libraries, Desmo -J)
- Cognity S.A. 2008 - 2010
• Full-time occupation. Worked as a member of a team in direct communication with clients to design and implement real time software for a Credit Control System as well as ERP, network monitoring and integration projects in telecommunication service providers. Mainly used Java EE, Pl/SQL, Oracle Web Server, Oracle Database Server, Web-Services, BEA-Server, Integration
- Institute of Communications and Computer Systems, National Technical University of Athens 2008 - 2010
• Part-time occupation. Participated in design and Java development tasks for European Research projects.
- National Technical University of Athens 2009 - 2010
• Part-time occupation. Organized and delivered private lectures for 1 academic year in Computer Science, web development and databases at a University student. Course included PHP, MySQL, XML and XSLT.
- AID School 2008 - 2009
• Part-time occupation. Organised and delivered lectures to two classes of University Students. • Theory and applications of: First and Second order Logic, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Expert Systems and Genetic Algorithms. • Programming tools and languages used: GNU Octave, Matlab, C, Prolog, CLIPS, WEKA. • All students succeeded in the exams, some with excellent grades.