Programming Python, C/C++, C#, LaTeX, batch/shell , SQL
Xamarin, Github, Gitlab, P4, Visual Studio, Android Studio, WPF, .Net, Unity, IoT, LoraWAN, Raspberry, Networking, Azure, Cloud, Signal
Processing, Sound Processing, Electronics, Data Structures, Arduino, grpc, XAML, Yaml, CI/CD, Pitching, Presenting Ideas, Software Design,
Languages Greek, English, French
- CEID @ Upatras(Computer Engineering and Informatics in University of Patras) 2011-Present
- Irida Labs 2020 - 2020
• Designed and developed a desktop application along with the server side for remote processing and video streaming to better showcase the clients what the software can do. • Designed CI/CD procedures and optimized git repositories for better development cycles.
- Citrix 2019 - 2020
• Worked on product testing finding product breaking bugs. • Participated in internal hackathons resulting in new product ideas. • Supported telcom clients on prem.
- Microsoft 2014 - Present
Presenting to students IoT technologies and usages as well as connectivity with the cloud.
- GIS Lab @ UPatras 2012 - 2019
• Learned from prof Tzimas web development and working as a freelancer web developer. • Supported students with their thesis.
- DSP lab @ UPatras 2015 - Present
• My diploma thesis on sound processing is with Prof. Psarakis. • Supported students with their thesis.
- Sirus Maritime technologies 2014 - 2019
• Created a smart ROV(Remote Operating Vehicle) assisting with the operations of a marina and water quality. • Created a smart life vest monitoring the health of shipwrecked people and transmitting it through satellite channels. • Finalist @Portxl 2016, top 20 out of 2500 startups. • Winner of Second Bluegrowth Patras Competitions and a member of the incubator. • Interviewed by Het Financieele Dagblad.
- Healthier 2014 - 2019
• Created a web platform for users to easily have access to health insurance plans and doctors. • Qualified for EEA grants. • Member of ACEin innovation hub & Orange Groove and final phase of IDEA 2016.
- Robotics Club @ Upatras 2015 - 2017
• Created and optimized algorithm for maze solving robots and created various singal processing filters to improve performance of robots.
- Digital Electronics Lab & Basic Electronics Lab 2016 - 2019
• Supported the students in the laboratory and teaching them the fundamentals of digital and basic electronics.
- WUDC 2016 2015 - 2016
• Created android app to enhance the experience of the participants.