Robotics / Controls / Automation Engineer
– Product Development;
– Project development & management;
– Experience on Aerospace and Automotive industries;
– Automation & Robotics;
– Embedded Systems & Electronics;
– PID, Fuzzy and Adaptive Controls, Neural Networks;
– International business experience.
- Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG) 2014-2016
o Artificial Neural Networks development using R language for clustering, system modelling, classification, and prediction. o C++ multi-thread programming on Linux gcc. o PID, Fuzzy, Adaptive, Neurofuzzy controls design and system modelling on Matlab script and fuzzy toolbox.
- Federal University of Ouro Preto (UFOP) 2009-2013
Ouro Preto/MG – Brazil. o Artificial Neural Networks development on Matlab for clustering, system modelling, classification and prediction. ANN coding on both Matlab script and toolbox. o C/C++ projects development for microcontrollers and windows applications. Experience on MS Visual Studio and Dev C++. o PID, neural network, fuzzy controls design and system modelling; o PLC projects on ladder, electronics and power electronics design.
- Leibniz Universität Hannover. Hannover – Germany 2009-2013
o Intensive German course and attendance on following courses: o Mechatronic Systems (lecture in German), Robotics (lecture in German), Use of Solar energy (lecture in German), German B2 course (lecture in German), International Business Relations (lecture in English).
- Federal University of Ouro Preto (UFOP) 2011-2012
• Development of a radio-controlled robot (54.4Kg) for battle competitions: o PCB design on Altium Designer for power electronic modules, mainly H-bridge for DC motor control. • Development of an autonomous line follower robot for competitions: o PCB design on Altium Designer, testing, prototyping and assembly; o C language programming of a PIC-18F4550 microcontroller, debugging and validation.
- Current Company 2018 - Present
o Dissemination of mature robotics projects into different plants, development of Pilot projects, R&T projects and new use cases proposal. o Standards development, Project development/Management: technical specification, supplier validation/selection, FMEA, test plan definition, system qualification, start-up, integration and support. o Experience on Fanuc robot programming, Fanuc PMC, NI Labview, NI controller board. o Transversal team with presence in Spain, UK, France and Germany.
- MSX International Brasil / Mitsubishi Electric Automotive 2018 - 2018
o Consultant at Mitsubishi Electric Automotive, local support and customer focal point in a Global head-unit development project, working team in Japan, USA, Brazil; customer in Brazil, USA and EMEA. o DFMEA, support on PCB and HW components design, prototypes validations, test-bench development, customer support for clarifications, updates and technical reports.
- Electroimpact 2016 - 2018
o Robotic systems (6 axis Kuka robots) commissioning and development to aircraft manufacturing industry. o Automated systems design, assembly, programming, debug/validation and start-up. Customer training, maintenance and production support. Technical documentation and manuals development. o Ladder development on Siemens step7 PLC and Fanuc PLC.
- Altran Brazil / Fiat Chrysler Latin America 2014 - 2016
o Consultant at Fiat Chrysler Latin America as Driver Assistant Systems Developer. Responsible for the following electronic modules project development: ▪ Rear View Camera, Forward Looking Camera, Surround View Monitoring and Tire Pressure Monitoring System. o Technical specification development; global manufacturing standards development, component calibration, validation and test-plans definition. o Project planning/management, Local and global working team
- Unidata Automação Ltda 2014 - 2014
o System Developer. Responsible for firmware and electronic projects development, testing, start-up, customer support and manuals/documentation production. o C programming on Rabbit microcontrollers, PCB design on Altium Designer