- Wentworth Institute of Technology 2009-2014
Computer Science ▪ Design Software : SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, SolidEdge, Autodesk, and AutoCAD ▪ Programming Languages : C , M ATLAB , and R
- Current Company 2019 - Present
Implementation ▪ Responsible for the design of the robot trajectories on an airport parking lot; tests and corrections following feedback from the field. ▪ Updating and integration of new robotic and automation system components on production sites, software and hardware modifications; operator training. ▪ Travel to site to regularly meet with teams and customers. Operation ▪ Supervision of daily operations of production sites (Lyon Airport, London Gatwick) advising site operators on adaptive solutions. ▪ Intermediary between the technical team and the site team. ▪ Deep troubleshooting of daily operational problems ▪ Support and client relations via la hotline and by email. Innovation ▪ Steering of critical development progress meetings. ▪ Execution of tests (using agile methods) and collaboration to improve the product: brainstorming, research and development for the product roadmap. ▪ Testing new functionalities of the robots : monitoring via Ubuntu and Postman. ▪ Proposition and tracking of solutions to each development team: mechatronics, backend, frontend and software, ensuring a daily follow-up of patches as well as the update of user stories.
- GE Healthcare 2016 - 2018
▪ Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of CT and PET systems. ▪ Integration of orders and site status updates via CRM. ▪ Management of client relationships (hospitals).
- Association BCC 2014 - 2016
▪ Facilitation and development of a team of university students. ▪ Coordination of meetings and coaching sessions to facilitate a more fluid sharing of opinions, focusing on the development of creative and personalized resolutions.
- SOPAT GmbH 2013 - 2013
▪ Design of 3D systems on SolidEdge, for the reconfiguration of printed circuit boards. ▪ Analysis, integration and evaluation of systems in the laboratory.
- Draper Laboratory 2010 - 2014
▪ Design of parts on SolidWorks, assembly of components and sub-systems. ▪ Manufacturing of prototype assemblies in a clean room for defect and leakage analysis.