- Current Company 2020 - Present
Installation and configuration of the pre-trained models, the required images, and adjusting the model code to enable the voice feedback. Jetson supports offline service for image classification and object detection. Skills: Nvidia Jetson nano tool kit, Python, Computer vision
- Cybercom Group 2020 - 2020
- Polestar 2019 - 2019
Implemented the frontend part of the “Show Rooms Cars” which is a web portal that helps and supports the sales employees to deal with the customers. This application offers the following features: news list, document, menus and alerts managements. Skills: Agile Scrum Methodology, AWS API gateway, JIRA, React-hooks, CSS.
- SKF Group 2018 - 2019
- Maintenance and development of the tool which is to support Sync tool IOT device to measure the vibrations, this tool helps to track and display the status of the ship. It offers the ability to check the current version for the installed system, publish a new version to the ship and illustrate the history logs. - Involved in the development of IOT system (POC) to receive requests for machine \Bearing\ health check from the cloud backend, then it will collect the measurements and resend them back to the cloud. This system is built depending on the client side by using Electron and ReactJS. Skills: Agile Scrum Methodology, API Design, C# programming, JS, REST web service, VSTS extensions, Azure
- Cybercom Group 2018 - 2018
- Västtrafik 2018 - 2018
Design and development of an empty lots parking prediction system. This system required applying data analytics to prepare the input data and implemented many machine learning algorithms to evaluate the model. ML algorithms: Two ensemble supervised machine learning algorithms have been evaluated which are Boosted Decision Tree Regression and Decision Forest Regression. Skills: Microsoft Azure ML, Machine Learning, MS SQL Server, Python, PostgreSQL.
- Swerea 3D Printing 2017 - 2018
Implemented an integrated solution for tracking and tracing for 3D printing order. Each order has many projects and each project contains many parts to implement and 3D printer required a special type of file extensions. This project has a robust workflow that controls and organizes all the required files for printing. Skills: Amazon AWS, API Design, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Enjaz 2016 - 2017
Implemented IoT web application for generator, gas stations, and electric panels. Much data is sent from the sensors like temperature, pressure, fuel volume, and so on to the cloud as JSON format. Cloud backend developed by using C#, asp.net MVC API RESTful, and MS SQL as a database. The cloud software should receive and parse the sent data. Different conditions are applied to the received data like degree limitation of the temperature and pressure value. Also, this system offers notifications and an alert system that will depend on the received data and the selected conditions in the setting. Skills: ASP.NET core, RESTful API, Swagger, MS SQL, Angular
- Syriacomm Group 2011 - 2014