A self-motivated Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer with experience in the installation, modernization, commissioning of electrical systems and equipment in industrial environment. I have strong working knowledge of PLC equipment and automated systems including safety systems.
High involvement in machine refurbishment and improvement.
Whilst having the ability to take instruction, I can successfully lead a team or work on my own initiative. With experience in a broad spectrum of industries, I had repeatedly demonstrated strong problem-solving skills. Latest example would be rebuilding robotic arm and locating problem with hardware/software configuration that allowed full restoration of robotic system.
- Demonstrated ability in PLC systems design, programming, and debugging (Siemens PLC Step 7, TIA Portal, WinCC, familiarity with Allen Bradley)
- Excellence working knowledge of programmable PILZ safety systems
- Commissioning and parametrization of adjustable speed drive (Inverter), servo drive: LENZE, LUST, SIEMENS, MITSUBISHI, SEW
- Proficient with IRC5 ABB robot controllers
- Keyence data matrix camera and laser marker integration, commissioning & programming
- Servicing, fault finding and repairing of control & instrumentation system including: sensors, measuring systems, HMI, control panels, protection systems
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical/control systems and the ability to apply these concepts within a manufacturing environment PC Skills -hardware & software troubleshooting and installation
- Knowledge of Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet
- SEE Electrical
- MES system
- Bialystok University of Technology 2007-2010
- Current Company - Present
I am part of the project implementing new highly automated production line. I’m responsible for electrical and controls side. Projects exceeds value of 10 million GBP. My role also involves: • Leading group of four electricians, • Programming, commissioning and diagnostic of PLC controls systems. • Troubleshooting, maintenance of ABB welding and handling robots and associated control hardware • Taking part in electrical installations projects and system hardware modifications • Leading small projects of machinery modifications, dealing with suppliers and contractors.
- Eclipse Colour Print Limited 2016 - 2016
• Commissioning and diagnostic of PLC controls systems. • Maintaining the production plant within safety and quality constraints. • Reactive & preventive maintenance. • Ensuring that adequate and appropriate spare parts are readily available • Understanding control equipment and software on all production equipment.
- Lantmannen Unibake UK Ltd 2016 - 2016
As a Maintenance Engineer I was responsible for: • Diagnostics of PLC controls system (Siemens), • Maintaining the production plant within safety and quality constraints. • Reactive & preventive maintenance. • Rapid response to all breakdowns, or imminent failures that could affect quality or production and recording downtime. • Using root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of failures, use problem solving techniques and team continuous improvements to eliminate line repeaters. • Working with the H&S team to ensure all tasks have a robust risk assessment and safe system of work.
- MAGNA 2015 - 2016
• Managing control equipment and software for all production equipment. • Rapid response to all breakdowns to minimise failures that could affect quality or production and recording downtime. • Using root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of failures, using problem solving techniques and team continuous improvements to eliminate line repeaters. • Assisting in collecting technical data of: equipment, critical spares, suppliers and vendors and ensure detail are easily accessible.
- POLESTAR 2013 - 2015
• Diagnostic and maintenance of PLC systems (sequential control & troubleshooting). • Conducting reactive repairs under pressure in minimum time. • Installing and commissioning printing machines, • Refurbishment & upgrading of existing systems. • Managing control equipment and software for all production equipment.