I have always been interested in a myriad of topics, but my main focus and career choices were determined by my passion for robotics. I consider myself a hard-working individual, whose main assets are dedication, creativity and proactiveness. I am very development-oriented, always looking for challenges that can help me grow as an engineer and as a person.
- Korean Institute of Science and Technology 2015-2016
- Technical University of Denmark 2014-2015
- AGH University of Science and Technology 2010-2014
- Current Company 2020 - Present
• Designing and implementing complex software architectures and control systems • Preparing roadmaps and epics for new products and features • Evaluating and improving practices and processes within the team • Interfacing with clients in order to identify product requirements and business objectives • Supporting recruitment processes for new engineers
- Current Company 2017 - Present
• Development, maintenance and testing of code for state-of-the-art robot hands and related systems • Deploying software using Docker containers technology • Hands-on experience with physical robots and robotic systems • Working in Agile environment and occasionally taking on Scrum Master responsibilities. • Considerable experience in working remotely while maintaining high productivity and self-discipline