Industrial design engineer with masters in System engineering, highly experimented in the field of R&D in applied electronics, mechanical CAD designs and prototyping. Knowledgeable on client and suppliers management and a team player with leadership skills as work package leader in an international H2020 research Project. Now working in the automotive industry as electronics validation engineer.
Course and certifications
-Sketcher, Part Design and Drafting CATIA V5 Modules – Dassault Systèmes , 2014
-Assembly Design and Generative Shape Design CATIA V5 Modules – Dassault Systèmes , 2013
-DMU Kinematics CATIA V5 Module – Dassault Systémes, 2014
-TPE Programming Level A + IR Vision – FANUC Iberia, 2015
– Electric Vehicles and High-Voltage Systems working risks , L1 – TÜV SÜD, 2019
– Driving in adverse environment , N1 – Fastparc Motor, 2020
-Driving License for prototype cars driving (Red Driving Plates) – Spanish Traffic State Agency, 2019
- University of Engineering, Cádiz 2011 - 2015
Industrial Engineering supplemented with expertise in 3D CAD design of parts and products using complex surfaces, risks evaluation, products lifecycle management, packaging design and graphic product communication. Acquisition of the ability to understand and manage multidisciplinary engineering projects/teams and evaluate designs based on diverse requirements (Ergonomy, usability, manufacturability, costs, ...)
- University of Engineering, Cádiz 2015 - 2017
Acquisition of advanced knowledge in electronic components, communication technologies, data analysis procedures, tests and validation of results and the final management and documentation of these
- Current Company 2019 - Present
-Responsible for all the electronic-integration validation of the Audi A1 and SEAT Ibiza (MQB Platform). -Adaptation of the testing breadboards according to latest schemes, HW/SW upgrades and regional variants. -Execution of several communication, functional and endurance tests. -Analysis of communication traces based on CAN regulations (CANoe) -Validation of the HW/SW upgrades for further releases of Audi A1 and SEAT Ibiza (MQB Platform) models.
- H-2020 European Project, University of Cádiz 2016 - 2019
- Searching and applying to European funding opportunities. - Workpackage management and multidisciplinary team leading inside an international consortium. - Great results in forging agreements with clients and providers. - Development tasks in the fields of Mechanics and Electronics Design, apart from all the managing, that resulted in: - Expert level in mechanical 3D CAD design (Catia V5) - Advanced use and knowledge in 3D printing technologies (FDM, SLS, Multijet). - Expertise in designing, prototyping, testing of mechatronic systems as well as preparing the designs for massive manufacturing. - Expert level in PCB design (Eagle). - Advanced use and knowledge in the implementation of u-controllers, sensors, data transmission technologies, and power management systems. - Expertise in PCB prototyping ,testing and manual welding of SMD components. - Extensive use of manufacturing equipment such as CNC lathe, C02 and Fiber laser cutting/engraving, Pick & Place.
- IERTEC Smart Technologies 2015 - 2016
- Mecanical CAD design and manufacturing (Catia V5, PTC Creo). - PCB design and manufacturing (Altium). - R&D projects, timings and deliveries management. - Meeting with clients for requirements definition. - Liasing and management of suppliers and manufacturers.