20+ years of success in the areas of staff management, sales development, performance management, military operations, computer science and data analysis. Proven track record of combining expertise to manage business development operations, implement sales best practices and exceed commercial targets. Applied and successful change management. Skilled in sales data analysis using business intelligence systems to support decision making and create added value for the company. Certified adult instructor for armed forces, IT managers, public sector managers and computer science.
▪ Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook).
▪ Operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux).
▪ Programming Languages (Visual Basic, Visual C++, SQL).
▪ Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing.
▪ Tableau (Data Analysis).
▪ KNIME Analytics Platform.
▪ Business Intelligence (Power BI, Power Query, Power Pivot).
▪ R Language.
▪ Microsoft OneDrive.
▪ SPS Programming.
▪ STEP 7 Siemens Software / Siemens TIA Portal.
- Siegert-Solutions GmbH 2019 - Present
PLC Programmer at VW Factory using SIemens TIA Portal and VASS 6 Standard
- OPAP S.A. 2014 - 2019
▪ Provide executive level leadership to generate sales strategies and channel transformation agendas to achieve regional successes. ▪ Hold concurrent responsibility for expanding customer base and achieving sales quotas for specific regions. ▪ Spearhead monitoring of performance benchmarks while communicating sales KPIs, providing feedback and ensuring corrective actions and improvements are implemented. ▪ Initiate internal growth plans while providing insight and expertise on performance to Regional Manager including reports of POS financial viability. ▪ Design and execute sales data analysis using business intelligence software to provide integrated and analysed knowledge through innovative dashboards and scorecards in order to support decision making and finally add value to the company. ▪ Account manager for 100+ stores.
- Interactive Learning School 2013 - 2014
▪ Certified adult instructor in Computer Science and IT Managers. ▪ Teaching areas: Microsoft Office, Internet, Mail, Multimedia, Networks, Analysis, Programming, Data Security (Total hours: 1.500).
- Dixons South East Europe 2011 - 2012
▪ Delivered end-to-end management focused on implementing company’s standards and guidelines and controlling overall operating costs. ▪ Directed store team and developed business strategies to increase customer base, expand store traffic, and optimise profitability. ▪ Delivered effective commercial visual package by implementing leadership and management methods and practices.
- ALDI 2008 - 2010
▪ Maintained store staff including recruiting, selecting, training and managing to ensure high productivity and operational effectiveness. ▪ Contributed to the implementation of quality leadership and management methodologies to improve store performance. ▪ Monitored and managed delivery of KPI’s and maintained productive working environment for personnel.
- Hellenic Army 1996 - 2007
▪ Utilised extensive training to coordinate military operations including personnel duties, exercise, training, combat development and tactical procedures. ▪ Maintained and managed the integrity of all operating systems and servers of the military unit including the security of all systems. ▪ Provided direction for military intelligence and security operations. ▪ Commander of over 300 soldiers throughout military operations including staff training, serviceability and operational readiness of personnel and equipment.