• Computer aided design (CAD)
• Business relationships
• Finite elements method (FEM & CAE)
• Resources management
• Ansys Workbench
• Step 7 y SIMATIC Win CC Flexible (PLC & SCADA)
• Autodesk Inventor (3D Model)
• C and C++ programming
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• KiCad (Electronic design)
• FluidSim (Fluid and pneumatic)
• NI Multisim
• Perfect Spanish and three years studying French.
• Speaker to more than 200 students in the IES Bajo Aragón on a recurring basis.
• Driving licence for driving cars and motorbikes.
• Certified by CIAMAN to operate forklifts, pallet trucks and reach trucks.
• Typing and office automation skills by Logos training centre.
- University of Zaragoza 2021
Multidisciplinary education in which techniques and knowledge of electronics, software, automation and mechanics converge.
- CEMEX 2020 - 2020
• Diagnosed mechanical breakdowns and solved them both on site and in the workplace by machining pieces or installing standardised solutions. • Detected faults and monitored machinery by measuring vibration, temperature, clearances and using similar preventive maintenance procedures. • Maintained the electrical installation by checking electricity substations, PLC programming, electrical cabinet rewiring, calibrating sensors and handling communication networks with SCADA systems.
- EUPLA Racing Team 2019 - Present
• Selected from a list of more than 20 applicants to direct the mechanical division in the development of an electric racing motorcycle. • Reduced weight by 25% from previous editions by redesigning the frame and swingarm, changing the building materials. • Raised a budget higher than 30.000€ by reaching and securing sponsorships, being those both local and worldwide businesses. • Reduced expenses by 33,3% by adjusting the manufacturing processes.
- Gres Aragón 2018 - 2018
- Pub Camel 2017 - 2020