- Working on new feature development for Solid Edge, a 3D modeling and drafting CAD software. Job Profile includes working with MFC UI controls, B-rep algorithms, automation support, and development testing of the feature
- Worked with planning and designing of command workflows and UI controls to provide simplified user interactions. Worked closely with the product owner to refine and pipeline customer requirements.
- Effectively debugged and resolved customer reported critical bugs within the given timeline
- Regressively worked on maintaining various data migration tools which helped to attract more customers
- Experience in mentoring interns and new joiners to the team with MFC, COM, and automation projects.
Tools: Microsoft visual studio, Solid Edge, Inventor, SolidWorks, TFS, Polarion, Confluence, Bitbucket, SDLC, CICD
Technology: C, C++ programming, Data Structure, STL, Win32 SDK, Scrum Agile Methodology, COM
Highlights: A couple of times the winner of Innovation days. Received a couple of appreciation letters from Solid-Edge team for regressively working on customer critical issues