During my studies and my job experiences I acquired the following skills:
- Programming languages: Java. C++, Groovy, Python
- Query Language: SQL
- Applications: MySQL, Dbeaver, SoapUi, Google Colaboratory, Jira, Matlab, Office Applications, Project Libre
Current Company, Florence, 2018-now
My job consists in verifying the efficiency and reliability of the new applications and features developed. Also I have to document step by step the different stages of the testing phase. In carrying out my job I use different tools both for the code analysis (in Java) and for the Test Automation, e.g. the writing and execution of automatic tests. For some projects I joined the functional analysis team.
University of Salerno, Salerno, March 2017-May 2017
My role was to draw up the agenda with Excel, organizing the shift planning of the whole team of a support laboratory for disabled students.
Scientific Library, University of Salerno, Salerno, March 2016-May 2016
I oversaw the entire book lending process, using a database for the management of library loans.
Optimization and Data Science course
University of Florenxe, Florence, 2020
Models of Optimization and most known algorithms of Machine Learning.
UIIP ERP-SA Program Technical & Functional
Biogem – Ariano Irpino (AV) – www.uiip.it, 2017-2018
- Horizontal Education: Object Oriented languages, Databases Systems,
- Vertical Education: Company Information System, SAP.
- Transverse Education: English Language,
- Soft -Skills Lab: Teamwork,Communication Management, Public speaking and Effective Presentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics for Applications
University of Salerno, Salerno 2013-2017
Thesis title in Algebra and Cryptography “An overview of modern Cryptography – RSA and NTRU”