Electrical, and Automation Specialist passionate about the design, engineering and commissioning of electric and digital systems in the energy, defense and transport sectors.
- University of Technology of Belfort Montbeliard 2011
Energy production, Renewables, Electric Propulsion Systems, Power converters, Electric motors, Advanced control algorithms.
- National Polytechnic Institute of Lorraine 2011
Wind, Solar and Hydro power, Energy storage systems (ESS), Trains, Electric cars, Marine propulsions, Supercapacitors, Batteries, Fuel cells.
- Aisne University Institute of Technology 2008
Electro-technic, Power Electronics, PCB, Microcontrollers, PLC, FPGA.
- General Electric - Paris, France 2011 - 2016
Analyze customer requirements, perform drive electrical calculations, design and program advanced control and automation systems. Commissioning and FAT of marine power systems onsite, witnessed by the customer and the classification societies DNV-GL, LR, ABS, BV. Project management to ensure timely execution of projects deliverables at the expected quality. Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support.
- General Electric - Miami, USA 2016 - 2017
Develop new market segments by supporting the commercial teams. Issues resolution, crew training and application engineering tasks.
- ABB - Helsinki, Finland 2017 - 2018
Design, engineering and commissioning of electric propulsion systems (control and automation) for cruise vessels.
- General Electric - Paris, France 2018 - 2019
Manage the design and engineering of the electrical and automation scopes for a gas compressor in the Sultanate of Oman and Emirates.
- General Electric - Philadelphia, USA 2019 - 2020
Support of the U.S. NAVY and GE in the technical execution and operation of U.S. national defense and energy programs.