- University Politehnica of Bucharest 2015
- Ghent University, Belgium 2013
- University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania 2012
- BioMed Elements 2018 - 2019
• Managed multiple development projects; planed and coordinated all facets of projects, including project scope, requirements gathering, workflow prioritization, resource allocation and testing activities. • Implemented testing protocols; introduced new testing procedures. • Carried out quality assurance tests.
- National Institute for Lasers, Plasma and Radiation Physics 2014 - 2015
• Used of composite bioglass and polymer layers for increased biocompatibility of the implants. • Experiments on BG-PMMA+Antibiotics for bone implants. • Laser deposition techniques on biomaterials (FTIR, CLSM).
- Lille University of Science and technology 2012 - 2012
• Purified molecules of liquid crystals through chromatography column PDLC (polymer dispersed liquid crystal). • Tested optical devices; electronic liquid crystal thermotropic.
- Netflix 2017 - 2017
• Effectively communicated using customer friendly and appropriate language, to explain customers’ bills, payment issues and handled billing disputes consistent with Netflix standards. • Maintained quality control seeking new ways to improve customer service.
- Post Service B.V. 2016 - 2017
• Bundled mail in preparation for delivery or transportation to relay boxes. • Maintained accurate records of deliveries.
- TELUS International Europe 2016 - 2016
• Identified and assessed customer’s need to achieve satisfaction. • Provided accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool. • Followed communication procedures, guidelines. • Maintained quality control seeking new ways to improve customer service.