As a senior IT engineer my objective is to technically lead and drive projects by expertise and good influence, focusing on innovation, automation, cyber security and artificial intelligence areas.
- CENTRO UNIVERSITÁRIO PADRE ANCHIETA – SP/BRAZIL 2011
- UNIVERSIDADE FEDERAL DE SANTA CATARINA – SC/BRAZIL 1999
- IBM Hortolandia 2021 - Present
• Led a global GTS offering (ScienceLogic) and worked with delivery teams on the solution adoption. • Led a CMDB CI integration solution to load data into ServiceNow on TSB. • Led a transformation project focusing on automation and monitoring on Mexico (Banorte) working with local (Mexico) and remote (Brazil, Argentina, India and US) teams. • Led PenTest and AppScan initiatives working closely with IBM X-force US team for ScienceLogic, CA APM and CA UIM. • Led Proof of Concept (PoC) and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) projects on automation and monitoring initiatives on customers like Record, CMOC, Whirlpool, Gerdau, Intermedica, Leao, DirectEnergy, BRF and GPA. • Worked with executives and distinguished engineers to drive and deploy global initiatives on customers like Bradesco/Proxxy, Fastshop, Motorola, TV Globo, Unique, Nasco and Intercorp). • Led technical audit on an european Bank focusing on the monitoring solution CA UIM (BNP_Paribas). • Conducted cloud monitoring and automation solution evaluation (MVP) for major cloud providers like Amazon, Azure, IBM Cloud and Google Cloud, including SaaS and private configurations. • Responsible for driving innovation for monitoring and automation globally, working with local and remote teams (IGA Blue Harmony) mainly for IBM APM and IBM TDW solutions.
- IBM Hortolandia 2021 - 2021
• Collected and analyzed performance data to drive improvements to monitored teams and to the customers. • Worked with management team to develop and conduct continuous improvement plans for customers. • Mapped, prioritized and reported defect prevention opportunities. • Conducted weekly quality meetings with teams to identify improvement opportunities and share knowledge between team members.
- IBM Hortolandia 2005 - 2011
• Technical specialist responsible for driving IT management on monitoring and automation systems using IBM monitoring solutions for tools like MQ, TDW, DB2, TCR, Netcool Omnibus and Predictive Insights. • Responsible for change, incident and problem management tasks to keep monitoring IT environment working as expected for our customers and internal support teams. • Responsible for improvement projects related to the supported IBM monitoring tools and to negotiate with other teams and customers for the required changes to be approved and applied in time (Camargo Correa, Perdigão, Sant Gobain, Ameriprise, Ambev).