I am an experienced technician in the repair of electronic devices, especially DECT phones. Thanks to my long stays overseas, I have worked in various environments, which gives me many skills and a good level of English.
This allowed me to join Bürkert, where I have learnt new skills in the field of quality (supplier development, in house scrap processing, use of different quality tools,…) in a world class company.
After an adult training of Industrial Maintenance Technician, I am now looking for a new professional opportunity that will allow me to consolidate my skills and acquire new ones.
- Greta Sud-Alsace - Saint-Louis, France 2021
Train candidates for the job of Industrial Maintenance Technician by making them able of carrying out the missions inherent to the function, which are organised around three main axes :1] Technical interventions on multi-technology industrial installations in an operational context: these are preventive maintenance interventions, aimed at preventing the occurrence of a failure and corrective maintenance interventions aimed at restoring the initial operation.2] Organisation and management of maintenance: in line with the company\'s strategy, the technician defines maintenance operations, then organises their implementation (using a rigorous methodology) and monitoring (using multiple indicators).3] Technical and organisational improvements: the technician identifies, studies and implements actions to improve productivity.
- AFNOR Compétences - Saint - Denis, France 2018
To have all the tools to succeed in the missions of quality technician: - Optimize the organization - Serving all areas of the business - Identify processes, tools, and procedures - Improving the quality system - Set up relevant performance and quality monitoring indicators
- Lycée Jean-Baptiste Schwilgué - Selestat, France 2004
- COMPAGNIE DES TRANSPORTS STRASBOURGEOIS - Strasbourg, France 2021 - 2021
Improvement of an air compressor test bench:- Modification of the program, the electrical wiring and the layout of the pneumatic elements. - Adaptation of the test bench to test two different types of compressor. - Improvement of safety and updating of associated documents (diagrams, operating procedure).
- Hager SA - Obernai, France 2020 - 2020
Taking part of the WORKPACKAGE project (Transfer of CMMS to SAP).- Update/Modifications of the Preventive Maintenance Plans - Creation of procedures for using the CMMS with SAP - Extraction of data from the old CMMS
- Bürkert - Triembach-au-val, France 2017 - 2020
- Managing defective electronic boards from production : 1st level troubleshooting, giving feedback to the suppliers and the development team, improving the processes. - Handling the customer issues with end product as part of the Complain Mangement - Solving internal and external non compliance (Quality insurance) - Communicating efficiently with others department (Production, R&D, Production control...) - Providing a technical support to the sales subsidiary located worldwide. Daily use of english spoken and written. - Drafting of QQOQCP and 8D reports. - Daily use of SAP ECC 6.0 and MS Office suite
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve - Oak Beach, Australia 2016 - 2016
- Performing daily rooms cleaning while maintaining a high level of cleanliness - Cleaning the main building at night time and finish everything before breakfast time - Accomplishing any necessary tasks on request (Cleaning fans, Moisture treatments,....)
- Metro Performance Glass - Christchurch, New Zealand 2015 - 2015
- Labelling and lifting various type and size of glasses (up to 35 kg) - Ensuring that the place is clean and ready for upcoming orders - Being able to react quickly when needed (glass break, high volume production)
- DBH Services - Entzheim, France 2014 - 2015
Repairing DECT phone and PABX boards while respecting quality and delay. Providing any feedback to management which can help to improve service. Helping other department when necessary.
- EXFO - Quebec city, Canada 2014 - 2014
Making sure that software meet the requirements to be validate. Reporting any problem or suggestion to development team or management.- Testing software by following a test plan, including charging/erasing a window OS in the device. - Performing some regression test when needed - Participating to the daily meeting with other member of the staff to know the priority and discuss about any relevant suggestion or problem
- DBH Services - Entzheim, France 2010 - 2013
Repairing DECT phone and PABX boards while respecting quality and delay. Providing any feedback to management, which can help to improve the service. Helping other department when necessary.
- ALSATEL - Entzheim, France 2007 - 2010
Holding customer trust by repairing quickly and effectively DECT phone. Managing all the repairing process from reception to expedition, including phone assistance to customers.– Ensuring daily phone assistance to customers for all their questions as well general than technical – Allowing the company to keep many maintenance contract, in a highly competitive context – Achieving daily phones packaging, in order to send back to customers – Ensuring the follow up of the product sending outside the company by respecting necessary proceedings (Online data entry, specific documents to join to the sending)