Experienced and knowledgeable Senior Automation Technician with +3 years of experience in electrical legislation and standards of practice, have a solid knowledge in computer sciences. Experienced in installing, maintaining and testing electrical systems and equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial environments and in administration assistance.
Now looking to further a successful career by working for an ambitious and expanding company.
- E.T.B TOUS CORPS D’ETATS 2021 - Present
• Installed, repaired, wiring equipment and troubleshooted electrical problems, Repaired Street lighting, fire alarm and telephone switchboard systems • Configured, Diagnosed, replaced hardware and drivers to ensure maximum performance of computers and peripheries, Prepared data spreadsheets, charts, graphs and other documents as required and assisted customers and addressed their requests • Traveled to locations on site and working both indoor and outdoor and maintains project safety standards
- PAIN SUR TABLE 2021 - 2021
• Assembled and wired a new range of cookie machines with high-level production engineers • Identified issues, analyzed information and provided solutions to problems using blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical publications and instructions bulletins • Work with multiple construction teams to develop original blueprints of electrical wiring for new construction sites
- E.T.B TOUS CORPS D’ETATS 2019 - 2019
• Created the invoices and lists of employers and carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. • Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff, maintained computer and manual filing systems Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries • Repaired computer and in
- Army Unity 2019 - 2019
• Created invoices, lists of employers, Orders, letters and work programs. • Repaired computer, internal network and software, set up peripherals such as printers and routers
- E.T.B TOUS CORPS D’ETAT 2017 - 2019
• Assembled, installed, tested, and repaired all such lighting fixtures and apparatus as is used in the plant using hand tools, electrical meter and testing equipment • Installed water pumps and Intercoms, planed layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures • Run conduit and wiring, uses electrical schematics and blueprints to troubleshoot and correct problems • Organized electrical boxes, tools, wiring, and fixtures in preparation for installation projects
- SONACOME 2016 - 2017
• Successfully change control technology of the old MACHINE SCIE WAGNER 1989 with the Siemens API and put HMI control panel and repair and modification of certain parts and electronics cards • Successfully Build new programming of new control technology in the automatic and manual for SCIE Wagner using STEP7 • Learn safety protocols, organization habits and working as part of team