Mechanical Engineer currently living in Italy.
After living abroad, I would now love to be part of a challenging and multicultural environment.
Looking forward to combining my engineering experience with business management, and unleashing my potential.
- University of Bologna 2020
110/110 with Honours (GPA 3.97) Thesis title: Effect of the scanning strategy on the SLM produced 18Ni300 maraging steel
- University of Bologna 2017
110/110 with Honours (GPA 3.84) Thesis title: Classification of the materials used in the cooling systems of automated machines producing plastic preforms
- Marchesini Group S.p.A. 2021 - Present
- Validation engineering activities and creation of reports - Creation of digital technical contents and e-learnings - Technical support to production activities and Factory Acceptance Tests at Marchesini Dumek - Relationships with suppliers and customers
- Jönköping University 2019 - 2020
- Research project about maraging steel specimens produced using Selective Laser Melting (SLM) - Use of the software SOLIDWORKS and 3DXpert - ANOVA analysis using the software Design Expert
- University of Bologna 2019 - 2019
- Practical experience of characterization of steels, aluminium alloys and magnesium alloys - Use of the main machines and techniques of characterization of metals
- Sacmi Imola S. C. 2017 - 2017
- Analysis of the materials used in an automated industrial machine - Use of the software SOLIDWORKS and SAP - Identification and analysis of corrosion related issues