- Cranfield University, Cranfield, UK 2020
• Modules: Vehicle Design Powertrain & Performance, Engine Design & Performance, Automotive Control & Simulation, Vehicle Structures & Manufacturing, Vehicle Dynamics, Vehicle Electrification & Hybridization • Group project: Zero emission ambulance designs for use in the UK ➢ In collaboration with NHS ➢ Member of powertrain team (main tasks: battery pack, ultracapacitor and simulation) • Individual thesis: Modelling and simulation of a PEM fuel cell stack for vehicle application ➢ In collaboration with AVL
- University of West Attica (Technological Education Institute of Piraeus), Egaleo, Greece 2018
• Main modules: Computer Aided Design (CAD), Internal Combustion Engines, CNC Machine Tools, Engineering Design, Fluid Mechanics, Applied Fluid Mechanics, Machine Elements, Heat Transfer, Engineering Economics-Project & Operations Management • Individual thesis: Study and design of an electric tricycle using CAD/CAE system
- A.G.E.T. Heracles (Lafarge Holcim Group) 2016 - 2016
• Member of the industrial activities department (company’s operations in the cement, concrete & aggregates industry). • Managed and organized the documentation (permits, land contracts, land plot drawings, design & manufacturing drawings) related to the environmental compliance and mechanical infrastructures of quarries, factories and distribution centers. • Simplified and updated company’s database administrating program (called Thesis Net), leading to a clearer overview of quarries and factories status.
- Greek Army 2018 - 2018
• Obtained specialization on anti-aircraft firearms. Responsible for weapons maintenance. • Assumed role of scrivener for providing secretarial support. Planned and managed soldiers’ duties of nearly 70 people. Responsible for keeping important military documents up-to date. Collaborated with other divisions for maintaining and coordinating military camp’s safety and duties respectively.