Junior aerospace engineer, with experience in certification and development assurance.
Organized, open-minded and eager to learn.
Looking for new challenges in the vicinity of Köln, Germany.
- ENAC - National French Civil Aviation University 2014-2017
Apprenticeship course leading to a Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering
- Thales Avionics 2014 - 2017
• Wrote Matlab algorithms to predict aircraft position, based on FIR definition • Established feasability studies to adapt an avionics suite to operations dedicated to rotorcraft (RNP 0.3 and offshore) • Validated a surveillance system simulation tool - 6 weeks traineeship in Thales Air Traffic Management (Ditzingen, Germany)
- EASA European Union Aviation Safety Agency 2017 - 2018
• Coordinated experts to develop CS-27 and CS-29 SSD/SEI lists in the scope of bilateral agreements with TCCA and FAA • Supported rulemaking tasks management • Supported certification activities for small and heavy rotorcraft
- Dassault Aviation 2018 - Present
• Defined V-Model activities, in compliance with ED 79-A, for Falcon • Analyzed V-Model impact on 3DExperience and planned evolution • Supported process application (quality assurance, discussion with suppliers and with certification authority - EASA)