- University of Oriente 2013
• Department of Applied Physical Chemistry – Universidad de Oriente, Barcelona, Venezuela. • Core Courses: Transport Phenomena, Thermodynamics, Unit Operations, Process Control, Chemical Reactors. • Specialization: Hydrocarbons Properties and Phase Behavior, Reservoir Studies, Refining of Hydrocarbons and Control Systems, Storage and Distribution of Natural Gas, Industrial Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering. • Average grade (GPA): 7,6/10 (3.0/4.0) – Rank in Promotion: #1 • Thesis: “Evaluation of the requirement of emergency isolation valves for a gas vessels system in an extraheavy crude oil upgrader”.
- University of Oriente 2016
• Department of Graduate Studies in Electrical Engineering – Universidad de Oriente, Barcelona, Venezuela. • Core Courses: Data Acquisition and Control Systems, Use of International Standards, Industrial Processes Control, Computer-based Process Supervision, Interpretation of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Programmable Logic Controllers, Security Instrumented Systems, Advanced Instrumentation Seminars.
- University of Chile 2018
• Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Materials – Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile. • Core Courses: Fluid-Solid Operations
- Wageningen University & Research (WageningenX) Present
• Online Micro-Master • EDX - Wageningen University & Research (WageningenX) • Core Courses: Biorefineries; Catalytic conversions for biobased chemicals and products; From Fossil Resources to Biomass: a business and chemistry perspective; Capstone Project: Chemistry and Technology for Sustainability.
- International Flavors & Fragrances 2021 - Present
• Responsibilities: - Research and development of innovative process engineering projects in a Carrageenan production plant. - Process Safety Management system leadership. - Management of the site Process Technology package.
- Consultora e Ingeniería René Paillán, E.I.R.L. (Methanex Chile, S.P.A.) 2019 - 2020
• Responsibilities: - Research and development of projects about new methanol uses. - Materials and resources control of scheduled turn around projects. • Accomplishments: - Research and development of the following projects: o Methanol as a fuel additive for internal combustion engines. o Production of e-methanol (Power-to-X).
- Venezolana de Proyectos Integrados, C.A. 2016 - 2016
• Responsibilities: - Technical Assistance for the development of projects of agroindustrial plants for food production. • Accomplishments: - Elaboration and/or revision of all engineering, procurement and construction documents for the commissioning and start-up of an Aloe Vera industrial processing plant (10 T/D).
- Metanol de Oriente, S.A. 2014 - 2016
• Responsibilities: - Monitor key process variables through a Yokogawa Centum CS3000 DCS of an AA Grade methanol-producing plant and issue technical reports and recommendations to guarantee product quality, quantity, and process reliability. - Technical assistance to the Operations and Maintenance Departments. - Technical assistance, supervision and inspection of operations, equipment, materials, and man work during plant shutdowns and scheduled turn arounds. • Accomplishments: - Production of AA Grade Methanol at the nominal capacity of the plant. - Evaluations of all equipment and processes were carried out on schedule and according to the integrated system of quality management. - Resolution of nonconformities related to the Process Engineering Department for the recertification of the integrated system of quality management according to ISO9001. - Compliance with the tight work schedule during plant shutdowns through planning, active supervision, and collaboration with equipment maintenance activities.
- Telecomunicaciones Instadatos, C.A. 2011 - 2014
• Competences: - Feed Control and Contract Administration of Automation, Informatics and Telecommunications Projects (Data Centers Infraestructure, Optic Fiber, Structured Cabling, Voice and Data, CCTV). - Document Control (elaboration and revision of Scopes of Work, Descriptive Project Records, Project Schedules). - Technical assistance to the Operations and Planification Departments. • Accomplishments: - Planned the complete execution of the project “IT Infrastructure Adequation of ‘Deep Conversion Project’ Headquarters” by the effective management of resources, elaboration of work schedules and project KPIs. - Delivered on schedule and effectively handled all required documentation.