A highly driven and experienced Operations Team Lead who has
demonstrated success at building and leading high performance teams, both onshore
and offshore, to deliver large scale projects critical to the success of important business
objectives. With 16+ years experience in Data Analysis, Highly self-motivated, detail,
process and results oriented, peopple oriented, responsible, able to work
independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Instituto Superior Politécnico Gaya 2003
- Instituto Superior Politécnico Gaya 2006
- Instituto Superior Engenharia Porto 2007
- National College of Ireland 2017
- VOLARE GESTÃO PROJECTOS SA 2004 - 2005
- KPI reports and visualisations creation and analysis for corrective and preventive maintenance costs, incident control, third party service suppliers response times (SLA, OLA) and equipment lifecycle (MTBF). - Established clear and consistent programme reporting, feeding up to Senior Manager - Helpdesk management and support - Asset inventory management - Budget calculation for corrective and preventive maintenance. - IT management and budgeting
- VOLARE GESTÃO DE PROJECTOS SA 2005 - 2016
- Supervise the development of the Easyvista ERP software. - Provide Easyvista ERP training to Volare and Ibersol employees and third party supplier employees. - Setup Easyvista Workflows and SQL reports. - KPI reports and visualisations creation and analysis for corrective and preventive maintenance costs, incident control, third party service suppliers response times (SLA, OLA) and equipment lifecycle (MTBF). - Established clear and consistent programme reporting, feeding up to Leadership - Helpdesk management and support - Asset inventory management - Budget calculation for corrective and preventive maintenance. - Budget calculation for extra costs and investments - IT management and budgeting
- HSE (Health Service Executive - Ireland) 2016 - 2016
Act as first point of response for various Health units to efficiently and effectively resolve IT issues as they arise Record IT calls according to priorities and service levels in ticketing System (Landesk) Creation of new users and emails (Active Directory and Exchange)
- EDGE BY ASCENTIAL (FORMER CLAVIS INSIGHT) 2016 - 2018
- Quality assurance of data harvested from online stores - Collecting and analysing data. - Daily use of MS Excel/OpenOffice and SQL - Daily use of internal Apps developed in R and Ruby - Identifying, reporting and solving issues related to data - Quality assurance and testing internal Data Science tools - Testing content of the websites for the compliance with the rules - Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) web scrapped data - Data transformation and loading to our in-house Data Quality engine - Interacting directly with different company stakeholders (Product Management, Customer Success, IT engineering, Clients) regarding queries and change requests - Onboarding of new clients (doing all setup tasks in the internal tools) - Prioritising tasks to meet deadlines. - Working under time pressure, multitasking. - Maintaining and updating the Helpdesk ticketing systems (Jira and Zendesk).
- EDGE BY ASCENTIAL 2019 - 2020
- Established a data integration function within Clavis/Edge By Ascential Data Operations covering US, EMEA and APAC enable the automated and streamlined receipt of client eCommerce product data to power reports and offer services to clients. - Migration of 170 clients from Legacy to Current system. - Onboarding of new clients - Managing BAU for each client after Migration and Onboarding was finalised (acting as Delivery Manager) - Team Management, lead and coach of 16 Data Analysts in Dublin, Ireland, and 5 Data Analysts in Salt Lake City, USA. - Managing the performance of the Outsourcing team of 14 Data Analysts in India - Definition and continuous process improvement - Creating Training documentation - Training all stakeholders involved - Interacting directly with different company stakeholders (Data Science, Product Management, Customer Success, Customer Operations, Data Operations, Product team, IT engineering, Clients) - Automation initiatives and testing - Data Quality managementIndividual Q2 Elite winner Award for working exceptionally in Ascential plc. Team Project winner of the Bronze Excellence award 2019 in Ascential plc.
- EDGE BY ASCENTIAL 2020 - 2021
Delivery of the data vendor migration programme for Edge By Ascential’s Digital Shelf business to improve the quality and frequency of harvested eCommerce data into the business. - Migration of 3900+ e-commerce data feeds covering 1000+ online retailers from a legacy harvest vendor to new harvest vendor - Definition of the program plan (processes, procedures, reporting,...) and monitor it\'s progress - Established clear and consistent programme reporting, feeding up to Senior Programme Manager - Manage the risks and issues that might arise and take measures to correct them - Setup, manage and coach Onshore team of 3 QA analysts in Dublin, Ireland - Setup, Manage and lead Offshore team of 20 QA analysts in Mumbai, India - Interacting directly with different stakeholders (Data Science, Product Management, Customer Success, -Customer Operations, Data Operations, Product team, IT engineering, Clients, Harvest vendors) - Automation initiatives and testing - Provide training to all team members and stakeholders - Creating Training documentation