Cloud Developerposted 2 weeks ago
Cloud Software Developer for Blue Ocean Robotics.
Blue Ocean Robotics – a Robot Venture Factory in Odense, Denmark – develops, produces and sells professional service robots primarily in healthcare, hospitality, construction and agriculture. The portfolio of robots includes such brands as:
-GoBe Robots, a mobile telepresence robot for communication and social inclusion for e.g vulnerable persons. It heavily reduces CO2 emissions through reduced transportation, it reduces infection spread by enabling people to connect from remote locations and work together.
The ideal candidate.
As a Cloud Software Developer, you will be placed in one of our cross-cutting teams with responsibility for developing state of the art deployment and maintenance structures for all of our different robot platforms.
- You should be able to work in a team of people with various backgrounds and cultures. You are able and willing to work with the team to ensure the best possible solutions.
- Relevant technical education (eg. Bachelor or Master of Computer Science), or if you are a graduate, then a documented portfolio of your work (Github, Bitbucket etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI and CD)
- Experience with different design- and deployment patterns
- Proficient English, as this is the company language
- An opinion on various software concepts and patterns, as for instance the SOLID principles, TDD, BDD and Clean code.
- Good and solid understanding of microservices and cloud computing is a must have
- Great if you have knowledge of cassandra, vernemq, ionic, electron and the mqtt protocol.
- Great if you have worked in a product development environment
- Have experience with maintaining and continued development on a continuously evolving product
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Extending, maintaining and upgrading our cloud software infrastructure
- Building microservices on our cloud platform
- Keeping and/or raising the code quality, by ensuring the usage of best practices and well proven patterns
What we offer.
In Blue Ocean Robotics we develop and commercialize robots.
We respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating international colleagues in cooperation with Odense Robotics and International Community Odense.
Want to know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit our website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. You can also follow us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that we only receive applications via upload of documents on our website.