Cloud Developerposted 1 week ago
Mink Robots, a mobile feeding robot for improving animal welfare, healthier work environment and higher productivity.
Blue Ocean Robotics develops the robots from problem, idea and design to development, commercialization, and all the way to exit. Each robot is moved into its own subsidiary-venture company, making Blue Ocean Robotics the world’s first Robot Venture Factory. Blue Ocean Robotics supplies all our venture companies, who are selling the service robots, with high quality robots on-time in a volume that is scaling dramatically. Among other things, Blue Ocean Robotics has won one of the robot industry’s most prestigious international awards, the IERA Award 2019.
We make robots for humans enabling people around the world to do their job with better health and safety while also improving their productivity, skills and eventually their quality-of-life.
We are proud to be serving humanity through our portfolio of robots.
The ideal candidate.
As a Cloud Software Developer, you will be placed in one of our cross-cutting teams with responsibility for developing state of the art deployment and maintenance structures for all of our different robot platforms.
- You should be able to work in a team of people with various backgrounds and cultures. You are able and willing to work with the team to ensure the best possible solutions.
- Relevant technical education (eg. Bachelor or Master of Computer Science), or if you are a graduate, then a documented portfolio of your work (Github, Bitbucket etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI and CD)
- Experience with different design- and deployment patterns
- Proficient English, as this is the company language
- An opinion on various software concepts and patterns, as for instance the SOLID principles, TDD, BDD and Clean code.
- Good and solid understanding of microservices and cloud computing is a must have
- Great if you have knowledge of cassandra, vernemq, ionic, electron and the mqtt protocol.
- Great if you have worked in a product development environment
- Have experience with maintaining and continued development on a continuously evolving product
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Extending, maintaining and upgrading our cloud software infrastructure
- Building microservices on our cloud platform
- Keeping and/or raising the code quality, by ensuring the usage of best practices and well proven patterns
What we offer.
In Blue Ocean Robotics we develop and commercialize robots.
Blue Ocean Robotics is an efficient innovation factory that continues to conquer new robot territory with service robots for the healthcare, hospitality, construction and agriculture industries. Recognizing the strength of Blue Ocean Robotics’ business model and success, a powerhouse team of investors have injected DKK 80M (nearly $12M USD) into the company .With a doubling of the company value in just one year, Blue Ocean Robotics is now worth 800 million DKK (nearly $120M USD).
Unlike most other companies in the Odense robot hub, Blue Ocean Robotics focuses on more than one product, with a range of service robot products for widely varying industries such as healthcare, hospitality, construction and agriculture. The Blue Ocean Robotics “robot venture factory” concept is that new robot concepts are developed in the parent company and then placed into subsidiaries, which in time are sold.
We are fast-paced, dynamic and have a flexible organization. We have monthly social events, Warrant Program for all full time employees, lunch arrangements, spouse network, Blue Ocean Robotics Academy, bicycle arrangements for international employees, language school, health insurance and of course PC and mobile phone are available. We also offer an Outplacement program for our international spouses.