Cloud Software Engineerposted 2 weeks ago
As a Cloud Software Developer, you will be placed in one of our cross-cutting teams with responsibility for developing state of the art deployment and maintenance structures for all of our different robot platforms.
- You should be able to work in a team of people with various backgrounds and cultures. You are able and willing to work with the team to ensure the best possible solutions.
- Relevant technical education (eg. Bachelor or Master of Computer Science), or if you are a graduate, then a documented portfolio of your work (Github, Bitbucket etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI and CD)
- Experience with different design- and deployment patterns
- Proficient English, as this is the company language
- An opinion on various software concepts and patterns, as for instance the SOLID principles, TDD, BDD and Clean code.
- Good and solid understanding of microservices and cloud computing is a must have
- Great if you have knowledge of cassandra, vernemq, ionic, electron and the mqtt protocol.
- Great if you have worked in a product development environment
- Have experience with maintaining and continued development on a continuously evolving product
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Extending, maintaining and upgrading our cloud software infrastructure
- Building microservices on our cloud platform
- Keeping and/or raising the code quality, by ensuring the usage of best practices and well proven patterns