Participate in R&D projects with responsibility or co-responsibility for
- Cable harness design
- Machine safety MD. EN13849
- Electrical Safety EN60204
- Risk assessment EN12100
- EMC Compliance
- Reliability calculations
- Component selection, motor, actuator, sensors and more
• Be part of project teams regarding cross-disciplinary solutions
• Technical feedback and sparring with our suppliers
• Review of your colleague’s design
You have a degree as an Electronics or Marine Engineer and have 5 – 10 years of experience with developing electronics from a similar position. It is a requirement that you have knowledge of electrical and machine safety and standards in general. It is furthermore an advantage if you are skilled in working with: PC Schematic, Rapidharness, Pads, Sistema and have a solid proficiency in MS Office.
As a person, you thrive in working in an international and high-pace environment. You are keen on being part of a younger team where results are archived through teamwork and collaboration. You work structured with an analytical mind-set and can drive your own tasks.
As we work in a global scope, it is essential that you are proficient in English both orally and in writing.