Process Automation Analyst
Languages: English (Proficient)
For our client we are looking for a Process Automation Analyst.
Purpose Of Position
The Process Automation Analyst is the owner of the RPA Centre of Excellence and the main champion for the usage of RPA/AI across the entire enterprise. This position’s main purpose is to identify process automation possibilities within the organisation, promote and supervise the usage of RPA/AI within all functions as well as managing the technical platform.
Continue to facilitate and run the Centre of Excellence for the usage of Robotic Process Automation processes across all functions.
Be a champion for RPA/AI – educate and upskill company teams on robotic process automation and other process
- Lead the RPA/AI CoE consisting of developers across functions
- Identify, assess and design process automation solutions within the function.
- Build a detailed knowledge of the processes associated with the organisation through close collaboration with the various teams.
- Create and maintain the necessary tools, templates, best practices, and quality assurance measures related to RPA/AI and other process automation tools.
- Participate in governance meetings.
- Facilitate continuous learning sessions on RPA/AI (e.g. ‘Lunch & Learns’) to ensure teams and individuals are actively working with identifying, assessing, and re-designing processes.
- Requirements gathering as well as use case and test plan generation.
- Lead workshops with stakeholders and process experts.
- Assist with process mapping together with the process SMEs and perform process re-design exercises.
- Support development, test and implementation of automated processes.
- Supervise the maintenance of the platform through 3rd parties, including vendor management aspects associated with the maintenance contract.
- Working together with the IT function, ensure capacity and scalability of the RPA platform for the entire company.
- RPA development framework.
- Roadmap for the development of RPA (as a service).
- Where RPA is not suitable, propose alternative automation solutions (scripts, macros, COTS tools, etc).
- Evolution of AI and ML solutions.
- Good understanding of the most common RPA platforms.
- Able to build a basic automated process.
- Very good communication skills
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities of the business processes.
- Leadership skills to handle the whole team until the delivery of the project.
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs.
Qualifications And Experience
- University degree – Bachelor/Master in Engineering, IT, business administration, computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working with process automation
- Excellent Process Development and Process Management Skills
- High level of IT literacy including excellent skills in ITSM, ITIL, PowerBI.
- Excellent understanding of process automation through IT enabled solutions
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Working with finance process background a plus