UVD Robot Specialist for region EMEA and AMERICAS
As a UVD Robot Specialist, you will have a unique opportunity to create and develop amazing robots that affect people’s working habits, especially in a world with Covid-19.
You will be responsible for installation of UV Robots together with our distributors, including training of distributors technical staff. You will also be responsible for remote customer support in close cooperation with our product development and production teams.
- You will be working with installation, service and technical support to direct customers and distributors, herein under:
- Installations of UV Robots at customer locations i.e. hospitals, pharma and life-science companies
- Providing supervision and support to installations carried out by distributor technical staff
- Telephone, e-mail and skype support to customers and distributors
- Temporary robot installations at exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Technical training for distributors engineering and service teams both on-site and at HQ
- Delivering technical feed-back from robot installations to our product development team
- The position requires travelling.
- You have experience in service and support of technical products, preferably from healthcare and life science markets. Further skills required:
- Educational background at Bachelor/Diploma level in computers, electronics, mechatronics,
- software or equivalent
- Skilled in Linux programming
- Good at communicating with customers users and technical staff
- Excellent English skills and preferably Danish
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Self motivating, structured and productive with a good overview
- We are offering a very interesting position with good opportunities to develop yourself and work in a team of highly skilled employees from many different nationalities.