- Engineering Technology, University of Twente, Netherlands 2020 - 2021
• Worked on design, finite element analysis and behavioural analysis of underactuated robotic grippers for handling delicate and deformable objects in the agro-food industry. • Identified grasp failure points in underactuated dexterous grippers and identified areas for improvement of contact retention and grasp stability. • Propositioned stiffness switching gripper concepts for grasping delicate objects with low grasp force and high grasp stability. • Developed end-effector designs for bulk harvesting of vine tomatoes in greenhouses.
- Robotics Research Centre, NTU, Singapore 2019 - 2020
• Developed mechanical designs for a crawler type stair-climbing robot for material handling in construction sites. • Computed vehicle dynamic performance due to centre of gravity changes with load and inclination changes for safe operation. • Proposed ultrasound-based object avoidance and local path planning system in areas challenging for LIDAR navigation. • Handled component procurement, outsourced manufacturing, and inspection of procured components.
- Titan Engineering & Automation Limited (TEAL), India 2018 - 2018
• Collaborated in the product development of a warehouse management Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) in the design of mechanical structure, material handling system, drive selection and housing of electronic components. • Helped with design revisions, structural and thermal analysis of thermal press and handled mechanical assembly and testing of a Proof of Concept (POC) automated heat-sealing machine for catheter bags. • Assisted in path smoothening, accuracy improvement, vibration, and cycle time reduction of COBOTs in manufacturing lines. • Liaised with suppliers for component procurement, outsourced manufacturing, reworking and handled quality inspection of procured components.